|Job Title:||Project Manager - Consultancy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
* Work alongside other disciplines
* Enjoy a more manageable workload
This specialist firm have a significant pipeline of work, they have secured some key institutional clients as well as some other prominent commercial clients . They are a renown in their sector as offering a host of property consultancy services and in which benefits clients through costs savings. They are highly professional, have significant and broad in house technical expertise.
As a project manager, you will need to come from a construction consultancy background or a main contractor combined with consultancy background with at least 7 - 10 years experience. A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Building Science, or Engineering is essential.
You will need to be able to:
- Establish the project through appointing consultants, producing feasibility studies, monitoring all statutory processes and advising on procurement options
- Project manage the construction phase, having responsibility for QA/risk, financial reporting, budget management, programming, defects list, remedial works and various project reports
- Prepare Due Diligence Reports.
- Manage stakeholders
You will be rewarded with a salary between $100K and $120K + access to ongoing professional development
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com
Property Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Apartments/Mixed Use
Salary: $90 - $100k plus
Project Architect or Project Lead
Salary: $95 - $100k + benefits