|Job Title:||Residential Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Hobsonville area
* Positive team culture
This innovative and high quality group home builder prides itself on building stylish homes, providing an exceptional level of service to their clients. Business has been expanding at high pace and they are now looking to take on a Residential Construction Manager to manage a growing number of new builds, around 10 - 12 houses at one time.
* Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
* Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
* A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
* Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
* 5 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
* Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP)
* Solid leadership ability
* Strong programming ability, organisational and time management skills
* Health and Safety
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality homebuilder.
A competitive salary package is on offer $80K - $100K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com