|Job Title:||Operations Scheduler|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Fun, lively team
- Great perks
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a vibrant and lively company based on the fringe of the CBD, to work in a fast paced role, coordinating the instillation of static advertising.
In this role you will manage instillation operations and production for all static advertising, this will entail;
- Liaising with contractors & clients to schedule instillations
- Tracking and schedule the instillation of work
- Organising printing of materials
- Working closely with the sales team to confirm contract details
- Compiling reports of instillations to inform the sales team of dates and progress of work
- Maintaining the ERP System and Database
- Ensuring all information is imputed into the ERP system
- Following up to confirm instillations have been carried out effectively
- Working to KPI's
- Sending media files to the relevant people
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Have previous experience in a coordination, scheduling or operations role
- Experience working in a Media environment would be advantageous
- Be processed driven
- Be able to manage your own work flow and have a high level of self-discipline
- Be a logical thinker
- Be solutions orientated problem solver
- Be systems savvy
- Have some knowledge of digital files
- Be intuitive
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Have a resilient nature
- Have a valid working visa, be a Citizen or a Resident.
In return you will be given given the opportunity to work for a company which will offer you training and support, in a friendly and lively environment. You will either be given a calling allowance or provided with a mobile phone; and other perks include an extra day off for your birthday, free gym membership and the occasional free tickets to events.
If you have the skills listed above, and you are looking for a challenging role, please submit your CV.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.