|Job Title:||Data Analyst - MySQL|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mignon Olivier|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
* Competitive remuneration
* Data Analyst
* MySQL Specialist
* Large, complex environment with rich data
* Data Migration, Data Transformation, Database Design, Data Modelling
About the company
A much-loved household name, this organisation has been around in various forms for many years both locally and internationally. A technology-driven enterprise, this highly respected organisation is continually re-inventing the way they do business and are seen as leaders in the digital age.
About the role
You will support the technology behind a large complex organisation through mining, transforming and analysing data.
You will be responsible for supporting integration, transformation and improvement as well as identifying and resolving any data quality issues encountered in the process. You'll be running data import, data cleansing and data validation tasks and document data investigations. Your duties will include:
* Developing reports, dashboards, SQL stored procedures and ad-hoc queries, with a strong focus on the user experience
* Testing and evaluating data quality
* Working with users to ensure that the data and reports are fit-for-purpose
* Creating and updating financial reports
* Collaborating with other team members
* Create, Debug and Deploy code to production
* Creating SSRS reports for the organisation's reporting needs
* Creating and designing Power BI dashboards for the Marketing and BI teams
You will have demonstrated several years' relevant experience and have an excellent understanding of Data Migration, Data Transformation, Database Design, Data Modelling, MySQL , PL/SQL, and Java Essentials. Ideally, you would also have gained experience with Oracle and SQL Server.
You will need an analytical mind, effective problem solving skills and a passion for technology with an extremely high level of communication. In return you will be working for and excellent and reliable employer. This is a great opportunity to join a large complex organisation.
Skills & experience required
* Experience with MySQL and PL/SQL (absolutely essential)
* 4 - 5 years' experience in data modelling, reporting and analysis
* Excellent understanding of Data Migration, Data Transformation, Database Design
* Knowledge of Java essentials
* Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server would be an advantage.
* Relevant I.T. tertiary qualification
You'll be a top team player, have excellent analytical skills and be able to communicate your solutions to the team.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 50528
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.