|Job Title:||Operations Administration Support|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Are you looking for a role that offers career progression?
- Do you enjoy assisting others with their administration in order to allow them to focus on the big stuff?
In this role you will be supporting a team of Operation Executives with coordinating and scheduling the instillation of static advertisements. This is a varied support role, where you will be an integral part of the team.
The duties of this role include;
- Supporting 2 operations Executives
- Supporting the wider team with administration
- Managing records and information for clients
- Managing the flow of work to ensure deadlines are met
- Sending artwork to printers by courier
- Sending production reports to print supplier
- Managing the storage and recording of materials used for advertising
- Instructing and follow up on maintenance issues
- Ensuring a variety of tracking list are kept up to date
- Other general ad-hoc administration duties.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have varied administration experience
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be energetic and focused
- have a good sense of humour
- Be willing to help out where needed
What are the benefits?
- Free Gym membership
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Occasional free tickets to events
- Fun and relaxed working environment
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
Tender Administration Co-ordinator
Salary: $60 000 per annum
Administrative and Marketing Support
High-Level Temporary Business Support Roles
Salary: $50 000 - $55 000 p/a
Location: Auckland Central