|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Parking Provided
- Collaborative working environment
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk required for a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract to work for a well-established and successful manufacturing/engineering company based in Mt Wellington.
In this role you will work in a small and friendly accounts team dealing with payments for over 200 suppliers, you will oversee a high volume accounts payable function and carry out the following duties and tasks:
- Liaise with suppliers nationally and overseas
- Enter and process payments to suppliers through Exonet
- Month end accruals
- Reconcile statements and accounts
- Support to Accounts Payable
- Relief cover for reception
- Dealing with internal queries
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- 4 years + experience in an accounts payable role
- A minimum of 3 years + experience in a high volume accounts payable role in NZ
- Strong numerical/mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Exonet or a similar accounts programme
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary
This is a great opportunity to get into an organisation with a solid history, international exposure, and fantastic company culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV through this vacancy
Please note that only applicants that are eligible to work in NZ, will be considered.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.