|Job Title:||Leading Hand/Site Foreman - Commercial Projects|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Targeted project exposure for upskilling
* Active mentoring towards Site Management
This mid size contractor is working across a number of industry sectors picking up a number of new jobs. They now have capacity for a leading hand to come on board with the view to gaining further experience/knowledge working under experienced site managers. This contractor has a commitment to developing their staff including a development plan.
You will have a carpentry trade qualification and at least 5 years leading hand experience. You are a natural communicator, have top systems awareness, are deadline driven and take pride in the quality of your work, You may be on the cusp of site supervision and are looking for that natural progression.
Amongst other things you will be responsible for:
* Managing direct labour
* Site meetings and delegation of tasks
* Health & Safety, current site safe passport
* Liaising with building control and quantity surveyors for variations to the schedule of works and certifications
Salary $75K - $85K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your CV to email@example.com