|Job Title:||Fit Out Foreman/Supervisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* $100K - $105K package
* Strong career prospects
This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects. They have a significant project that requires specific experience working on fitout and refurbishment aspects of the project.
Reporting into the interiors site manager, as a site foreman you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
* A minimum of five years Foremans experience in residential and mixed-use construction and refurbishment projects
* Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
* Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Tertiary qualifications or trade qualification.
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 09 37408742 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org