|Job Title:||Tax Senior/Assistant Manager ($75K - $88K)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* High performing tax team
* Fast paced working environment
A multinational accounting firm that partners with some of New Zealand's most highly regarded businesses has an exciting opportunity for a high performing Tax Manager with hunger for success to join this well-reputed firm where professionalism, integrity and technical expertise is demonstrated in every piece of work they carry out.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to manage day-to-day tax affairs of some of their most strategic clients, the opportunity to advice on complex projects as well as drive the business development strategy for the team.
Key areas of challenge and involvement:
- Providing specialist tax advice in relation to industry issues and advising on significant transactions, as well as managing tax compliance projects
- Building strong client relationships and establishing the "key contact" role with clients
- Driving marketing and targeting initiatives and involvement in strategic pursuit activities
- Collaboration with other service lines to enhance and promote the services the firm provides to existing and new clients
- Overseeing, leading and mentoring our upcoming talent through coaching and on the job training.
- Maintain quality control on assignments and projects
- Taking responsibility for client management
CA qualified, you will have prior experience in a tax consultancy role ideally with a Big 4 or Mid-tier professional services firm. Commercially aware, with a desire to build strong client relationships backed up by your strong technical skills and high intellect. You will be keen to take responsibility for developing contacts with target clients, coupled with the ability to pro-actively manage and drive clients tax affairs, will set you up for success in this exciting and challenging role.
For further information, please contact Matt Shortt on 09 374 0872 or apply via the apply button or send direct to email@example.com