|Job Title:||High End Senior BAS Accountant/Assistant Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Work with specialists
* Quality training with access to unlimited technical resource
This well know Chartered Accountancy Firm are after their next talented business advisory accountant to form a critical line between senior management and the rest of the team.
Working under a Partner and within a team you will be supporting the manager and Partners to deliver on busy jobs. The role is technically challenging and is bursting with variety as you tackle the work.
Your goal is to manage outcomes of your team through playing a strong mentoring role, motivating and developing team capability. Important is your ability to review work and build confidence in your team. Also important is client contact, so you will be building relationships with your clients playing a lead role in the facilitation and execution of information flow between clients and your manager. You will be strongly involved with advisory issues such as evaluating your client's business issues and acting as a sounding board, guiding them with better cash management solutions and tax minimization structures.
Key areas of experience and attributes you must possess:
* 4 - 5 years of NZ BAS experience gained in mid to Big 4 sized CA firms
* Proven technical strength with exposure to complex jobs testing your ability
* Excellent tax knowledge across all tax specializations and a clear understanding of tax implications on businesses
* Ability to understand business financing
* Well grounded in accounting systems across MYOB AO, APS and Xero
* Client management experience + staff mentoring ability
* Strong commercial acumen sharing empathy with your clients plus developing ability to advice on strategies for growth
* Good review experience
* Able to multi task and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* CAANZ CA qualified
Excellent role, excellent career prospects. So to take advantage of this opportunity, please give Matt a call on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com