|Job Title:||Beyond Recruitment - Permanent Accounts Administration Opportunities|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- CBD and surrounding areas
- Roles across all types of accounts administration fields
Beyond Recruitment has been New Zealand owned and operated for the last decade. We pride ourselves on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate, enabling them to realise their full potential whether that's career progression or a work life balance that suits their needs.
In order for us to support our local client base we are currently looking for a number of accounts administrators who wish to gain further valuable experience across a variety of interesting assignments.
If you're interested in exploring how you can gain a new role through Beyond we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for people with the following skills
- Microsoft office experience, primarily word and excel as it's what the majority of companies use and so will make your integration easier.
- A confident telephone manner as you may be liaising with suppliers, customers and internal staff, and you never get a second chance to make an impression
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills, as you will be dealing with numbers and calculations and may need to calculate things manually.
- Experience of using some kind of accounting software/database.
- The ability to self-manage as you'll need to get up to speed quickly.
- Finally a great sense of humour and be team spirited, because it's all about pulling together to create something great.
If this sounds like you and you feel you're ready to rise to the challenge, we offer:
- A wide and interesting flow of work
- Opportunities for training and career development, including permanent work.
- Competitive rates of pay as you'd expect from a company dealing with the best local employers
Please apply via the link and let us help you take the first step to establishing the career you're looking for.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.