|Job Title:||Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* Career Growth
* Client Facing
Our client, a Consulting Structural and Civil Engineering practice based in the Inner Auckland area, require a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Christchurch team. They are a progressively minded company with strong people values and supportive culture.
The business has enjoyed considerable growth in land development, civil and structural engineering, transport design and mapping.
Required skills and experience for this role include:
* A minimum of 4 years New Zealand experience (essential)
* Relevant Engineering Degree - CPEng preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The ability to liaise with key stakeholders and clients
* Extensive detail design experience
* The ability to fit seamlessly into the existing team
* Real passion for their Engineering career and projects
* A can do attitude, quality, efficiency and integrity
* Innovative design solutions
* A level of urgency that ensure projects meet client expectations
Join this highly skilled team of experts.
The right person will be remunerated generously and given ongoing opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects including those of a significantly size.
If you are interested in an excellent and rewarding career opportunity where you can make a real difference then APPLY HERE, or call Mark at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.
Senior/Intermediate Structural Engineer
Location: Christchurch - Auckland - Wellington
Intermediate Civil Engineer
Senior Geotechnical Engineer