|Job Title:||Administration Support|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Scheduling Workflows
- Managing Records and Information
Beyond Recruitment is recruiting for a hands on Administrator who is looking to work in a fun yet professional environment! This role is the entry level position into the organization and will offer eventual career progression.
The role is primarily supporting others with their administration in order to allow them to focus on the big stuff. This is a varied support role, where you will be an integral part of the team and your planning skills will be put to good use.
The duties of this role include;
- Managing records and information for clients
- Managing the flow of work to ensure deadlines are met
- Sending Artwork to printers by courier
- Sending production reports to print supplier
- Managing the storage and recording of materials used for advertising
- Instructing and follow up on maintenance issues
- Ensuring a variety of tracking list are kept up to date
- Other general ad-hoc administration duties.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be energetic and focused
- Be willing to help out where needed
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931 701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Please include your CV and the Ref: AK50560
Tender Administration Co-ordinator
Salary: $60 000 per annum
Administrative and Marketing Support
High-Level Temporary Business Support Roles
Temp Temp Temp - Join Beyond Recruitment!
Office Coordinator/ Administrator
Location: West Auckland