|Job Title:||Temporary Customer Services Support|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Competitive rates plus 8% holiday paye
- Assignments will be for 6 months
Our client is seeking a Super Star Temporary Customer Services Advisor to be part of their team.
Our client is within the Telecoms industry and can provide a long term temporary assignment plus training.
Ideally you will come from a customer service background, perhaps retail, hospitality or a call center, hand have solid communication skills and computer skills. You may not know the industry but training will be given.
What is super important is your ability to build relationships and rapport over the phone and leave the customer with a great experience.
What the role requires;
- A strong customer focus
- A strong focus on service delivery
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- A Problem solver
- Able to prioritize work and deadlines
- A Self-starter
What will you actually be doing?
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from customers about a range of queries to do with installations, repairs or faults.
- You will be resolving queries and offering solutions
- Every call may be different so you will need to be a quick thinker
- At times this role is fast paced so will suit an organised, deadline orientated, switched on Super star.
The role involves working rostered shifts - generally 8 hours per day between 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Saturday, and in reality this would probably mean working 1 Saturday per month.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931 701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Please include your CV and the Ref: AK50563
Financial Services Sales Developers
Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from home
Customer Service/Advisor-Temporary Assignment
Customer Service Administrator
Location: East Tamaki
Financial Customer Service Agents
Location: Penrose, Auckland