|Job Title:||Workshop and Spare Parts Officer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Great Team Environment
- Immediate Start Available
Our client is seeking an experienced Workshop/Spare Parts Officer for their Rosedale role.
The role will see you serving customers at a spare parts counter, offering advice, answering telephone calls and queries, processing orders & returns, advising on stock availability, stocktakes and carrying out administration.
This is a hardworking, technical organisation with a fun environment and would suit someone who is customer focused, technically savvy, and has a positive attitude.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Whiteware, electronic, automotive or technical expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Previous SAP software experience would be advantageous.
An immediate start is available however, we can wait for the perfect candidate.
This is your chance to join a growing organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now today.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50565
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager