|Job Title:||Area Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Large Manufacturing Facility
* Bay of Plenty Location
Our client is a leading producer of high quality and innovative industrial products. They are a global organisation with a number of large NZ based manufacturing facilities producing products for both the domestic and international markets.
They currently seek to appoint an Area Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) to provide operational & maintenance expertise and leadership to the plant to ensure the Plant's operational objectives are achieved.
In addition to scoping all on-site maintenance work, you will be responsible for ensuring all engaged contractors deliver to the agreed Contract KPI levels relating to quality, productivity and schedule adherence.
This role is based in the Bay of Plenty Region, and requires a professional with the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Mechanical) or relevant technical Qualifications
* Proven engineering experience at a large industrial manufacturing facility
* Experience and expertise in maintenance engineering
* Leadership experience involving heavy manufacturing process
* Ability to analyse root cause technical issues
* Scoping all assigned plant maintenance activity
* Liaise with all engineering & maintenance providers to ensure effective delivery
* Monitoring all contractor activity against agreed KPIs
* Liaise & develop technical relationships with external suppliers, consultants & specialists
* Collaboratively engage with all site personnel
* Ensure H&S compliance is adhered to at all times
* Provide engineering advice to management regarding planning, scoping & maintenance analysis
* Assisting with strategic & business planning
* Develop & manage maintenance Budgets
* Reporting on KPI performance, Risk factors & client issues
If you have the skills & experience to be successful in this role then APPLY HERE or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 1816300 for a confidential discussion.