|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Strategic Focus on Logistics & Administration
- South Auckland
This position requires a person to assist the Operations Manager & supporting team to fulfil the company's objectives. The Coordinator's function and disciplines will be in accordance with the organisational policy, values, processes and systems of the business. The successful candidate will be required to train reports & provide guidance in accordance with the business objectives.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the responsibilities include,
- Adhere and Manage Health & Safety
- Manage Customer/Client queries
- Responsible for Daily Operations within Sea-freight, airfreight and domestic movements
- Meet KPI's and Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete all daily/shift administration correctly
- Ensure no freight is accepted without correct documentatin
To be considered for this role you, you will require the following skills & experience.
- Proven Industry Experience
- Good understanding of Dangerous Good, handling and storage requirements
- Forklift License Essential
- Experience using ERP systems (EDI)
- Attention to Detail and Self-Motivation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at email@example.com or on 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.