|Job Title:||Senior Billings Clerk|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Strategic Focus on Finance Administration
- South Aucklan
This position requires a person who would be responsible for overall job profits and completion of jobs as well as compliance of external and internal KPI's by ensuring timely and accurate processing of customer invoices, reports, creditor approvals and processing.
The Senior Billings Clerk function and disciplines will be in accordance with the organisational policy, values, processes and systems of the business.
Reporting to the Operations Finance Manager the responsibilities include,
- Generating Customer Invoices
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Credit Approvals & Processing
- Other Operational and Financial duties as required by the manage
To be considered for this role you, you will require the following skills & experience.
- Proven Industry Experience
- Good understanding of Freight Forwarding
- Experience using ERP systems (EDI)
- Attention to Detail and Self-Motivatio
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on Chris.Petzer@beyond.co.nz or 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.