|Job Title:||Project Administrators and Coordinators Wanted|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
These roles are fast-paced, so you will need to be super organised, and enjoy multi-tasking and liaising with various stakeholders for results. You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and have excellent follow-up skills.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following skills:
- Project administration skills or Project Coordination experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio
- Skillful in organizing and prioritizing tasks under pressure
- Working to multiple deadlines
- A can-do and make-it-happen attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply online today to be considered.
Immediate Start Temporary Business Support Roles!
Project Coordinator - Temporary
New Decade, New Job!
Customer Service / Administrator