|Job Title:||HR Administrators wanted|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
These role are crucial in supporting the wider HR team and providing a diverse range of HR services to various managers at both regional and Executive level.
Key Duties typically include:
- Preparing employment agreements
- Recruitment advertising
- Managing the exit interview process
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Maintenance of HR Portal
- Filing, invoicing and assisting with key HR projects
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Agile learner
- Be comfortable to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel - formulas and pivot tables, etc
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in HR or business are welcome too - (Not mandatory)
Are you ready to take the next step? If so, APPLY now and include your CV and cover letter.
Temporary Administrators | Auckland
High-Level Temporary Business Support Roles
Temp Temp Temp - Join Beyond Recruitment!