|Job Title:||Procurement Administrators wanted|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Emma Wadsley|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Supporting your managers, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the purchasing and procurement division.
These are challenging roles that require you to be able to build excellent relationships with suppliers to ensure supplies are delivered on time and at the best price.
You will have excellent attention to detail, as you will be frequently reviewing contract agreements. You will need to be analytical and proactive in terms of resolving any issues or concerns.
To be successful you will need:
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS software as well as previous experience using an ERP system
- Ability to work in a team, and communicate at all levels
If you are looking for your junior procurement opportunity, then Apply Now and include your CV.