|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
This is a very exciting and important role as you will be the first point of contact for their visitors and clients.
On a daily basis, you will be assisting clients, suppliers and general public. You will be responsible for organising meeting rooms, processing mail and taking care of kitchen duties.
Key Skills and Competencies Preferred:
* Two years previous reception experience (ideally in a corporate environment)
* An ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
* Excellent telephone manner
* Professional presentation
* Good organisational skills
* Good time management skills
If this role sounds exciting and challenging, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates that are eligible to work in New Zealand, will be considered.
Client Manager - Business Support