|Job Title:||Health and Safety and Business development Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
My client is a leader in their field, with a customer base of over 7000 clients, they are constantly growing, whilst retaining their small, down to earth company feel.
At present they are looking to appoint an administration all rounder who can take on the task of creating and implementing Health and Safety procedures and policies for the company, along with supporting the Business Development Managers with their administration, such as keeping the client database up to date and following up on leads.
If you are interested in this role and can answer yes to the questions below, I would be keen to hear from you.
- Do you have some experience of setting up and implementing Health & Safety Procedures and policies?
- Do you have a confident personality in dealing with people over the phone and face to face?
- Are you an administration extraordinaire, with all round administration skills?
- Are you a self starter, who is able to plan and manage your own work load?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Are you open to learning and training?
- Are you looking to work in a down to earth, none corporate environment?
- Can you communicate with people at all levels?
This is an interested and varied role, and one you will be able to place your own stamp on, as the Health and Safety in the business is in it's infant stages, and requires a lot of work in order to bring the company's Health And Safety up to a superior level.
The company is none corporate and down to earth, so is a nice relaxed, yet busy and professional environment.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
Receptionist and Office Administrator
Reception and Administration Assistant
Medical Receptionists and Administrators wanted!
Project Administrators and Coordinators wanted