|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Albany Location
- Fantastic Team Environment
- No More Traffic
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support 2 very busy Executives.
The successful applicant must have a solid background in an Executive Assistant role, preferably 5 years plus experience, be diplomatic, dynamic, forward thinking, able to multi-task and deliver top notch support to switched on and busy "C" level executives.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous experience in an EA role, including board reporting, minute taking, travel, meeting and event organisation
- Previous Board reporting experience
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Strong MS Office Skills including Powerpoint and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be organised, outgoing and positive
An immediate start is available however, we can wait for the perfect EA.
This is your chance to join a dynamic organisation with a warm and friendly team. A great remuneration and team environment is offered.
These opportunities do not come up very often, so please apply today to seize the moment.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50626
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager