|Job Title:||Junior Structural Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Papakura and Franklin|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
* Career Growth
* Client Facing
Our client, a Consulting Structural and Civil Engineering practice based in the Auckland south area, require a junior Structural Engineer to join their team. They are a long established company with strong people values and supportive culture.
The business has enjoyed considerable growth recently within the residential and commercial spaces.
Required skills and experience for this role include:
* 1 - 2 years experience
* Relevant Engineering Degree - BE + Hon
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The ability to liaise with key stakeholders and clients
* The ability to fit seamlessly into the existing team
* Real passion for their Engineering career and projects
* A can do attitude, quality, efficiency and integrity
* A level of urgency that ensure projects meet client expectations
Join this highly skilled team of experts.
The right person will be remunerated generously and given ongoing opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects including those of a significant size.
If you are interested in an excellent and rewarding career opportunity where you can make a real difference then APPLY HERE, or call Mark at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.