|Job Title:||CRM Functional Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Functional Consulting and Support of Microsoft products
- $100K to $120K + Benefits
About the role:
The Consultant role is to provide functional consulting and support around the core Microsoft products, and the associated software which relates to those systems. This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded consultancy.
- 4+ years of CRM Functional Consulting experience
- Able to identify and document customers business requirements
- Provide implementation advice and support to customers for Microsoft Dynamics application functionality
- Develop functional and detailed design specifications for any modifications that customers require that cannot be met by standard Microsoft Dynamics application functionality
- Planning data migrations, including analysing data mapping between legacy systems and the new solution
- Provide application training; either train-the-trainer or in a workshop environment
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK50631/SK91277A
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in New Zealand..
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and informat
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Data Consultant / Strategist
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
Agile BA / Product Owner