|Job Title:||IT Techncial Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Application Support, System Analysis
- Liaising between technical and business stakeholders
About the role
As the Technical Analyst you will work between the Business and Technical stakeholders ensuring application and system queries are resolved as quickly as possible. You will have experience as a Technical Analyst supporting critical business applications, providing support, configuration and process control management. The ability to analysis and define technical specifications as well as completed functional software testing is a must.
Skills & experience required
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Familiar with an IT Helpdesk ticketing system
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- The ability to translate between business and technical requirements
- Database administration (SQL and Oracle)
- Able to carry out Functional software testing
- Create and manage operations and training manuals
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now, Clare Saunders Ref AK 50632 / SK91277A
To apply for this role you must be eligible to work in New Zealand and attend an interview with our client in person.
Beyond Recruit IT and Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Contract Senior Test Automation Specialist
IT Operations Analyst / Business Analyst
IT Project Manager 12 mth fixed term - $125k neg!
Project/ Provisioning Coordinator
Salesforce Solution Architect