|Job Title:||Brand Ambassador - Graduate Opportunity|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Jackie McCrindle|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
January 2017 start, fantastic opportunity for graduates.
As a Brand Ambassador you will be contacting customers about their insurance and service packages and booking them in to test drive the latest vehicle model. The customers you are contacting are both new and existing customers.
If you don't have extensive sales experience we still want to hear from you! What we look for is a positive attitude, resilience and passion for sales. If you have recently graduated, this is a fantastic opportunity to start with a global organisation.
This is an entry in to the business, your long term opportunity will be to move in to sales, marketing or professional services.
Based in Mt Wellington, your work hours will be between Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm, Saturday hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you are successful in this role, you will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate
- Join a dynamic and sales orientated team who work hard and have fun at the same time
- Join a state of the art, purpose built contact centre
- Have the opportunity to work in other areas of the business
- Be provided with initial training and ongoing personal development to ensure you succeed in your role
- Join a global organisation
What we look for in you:
- Passionate about sales and customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Professionally presented
- New Zealand resident or Citizen
- If you are on a working holiday visa, we look for a minimum of 10 months left on your visa
- Clear credit and criminal history
Apply now, as this role won't be around for long!
Jackie McCrindle, Recruitment Specialist - Call Centre & Customer Services, Temporary Solutions
Customer Service & Despatch Coordinator
Customer Service Manager
Inbound Customer Service - Mandarin Speaker
Location: South Auckland
Service Manager - Christchurch
Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from home