|Job Title:||BAS Intermediate Accountant - to $65K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
* Regular technical training programme in place
* Great team ethos
This well managed centrally based CA firm known as an employer of choice in the market has an opportunity for a driven intermediate level business advisory accountant. They represent a modern, progressive and efficient CA practice promoting a positive work culture for their staff and ensuring service excellence for their clients.
This firm operates a reliable training programme with technical presentations on topical issues and regular CAANZ courses encouraged. Also specialists presenters are often invited to present topics which require more in depth knowledge.
This presents as a fantastic opportunity to involve yourself with and learn from a highly experienced team of professionals. You will be working on this firms "A" list of varied clients, including larger privately held businesses with several entities, some trans tasman clients, franchises, investments, and an assortment of smaller clients.
There is also potential to be involved in some special projects, such as due diligence and amalgamations for some clients.
Key success factors:
* Be tertiary qualified with CAANZ CA academic requirements met
* 2 years - 3 years of BAS experience gained with a well developed understanding of significant accounting standards and taxation legislation
* Able to work in a systemised and well structured working environment
* Competent in P&L and B/S analysis with ability to support clients decision making around future cost/revenue decisions.
* Strong systems skills with literacy across major accounting systems including MYOB AO or APS, and Xero experience essential
* First class communication style - clear, articulate including excellent written communication skills
* Is a team player
* The ability to demonstrate initiative
Salary $55K - $65K
For a further brief on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit "Apply" now