|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Frew|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is a very exciting and important role as you will be the first point of contact for their visitors and clients as well as being an administration support for the team.
In this role, you will certainly enjoy a variety filled day. Some of your tasks would include (but not limited to), Answering client calls, dealing with couriers, ensuring the smooth running of the board room bookings and meetings, typing of documents and photocopying.
Key Skills and Competencies Preferred:
* Two years previous reception experience
* An ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Professional presentation
* Good organisational skills
* Good time management skills
If this role sounds appealing to you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates that are eligible to work in New Zealand, will be considered.
Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support