|Job Title:||Team Leader - Outbound|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- City Fringe location
- Varied role
Are you a Team Leader with high energy, a positive attitude and an ability to make a difference to the team you lead?
This growing business is looking for a Team Leader to lead, coach and manage a team of outbound agents. In addition to running your team you will liaise directly with clients and produce regular client reports.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Schedule and allocate work
- Check and manage project correspondence
- Liaise with clients
- Coach and mentor agents
- Complete regular reports
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience leading a team of outbound agents
- Passionate about people, coaching and development
- Excellent written and communication skills
- People management with the ability to plan, organise and lead a team of inbound / outbound representatives
- Able to work flexible hours; Monday to Friday between 10am and 9pm with the occasional Saturdays.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, APPLY NOW with your CV.
Client Manager - Call Centre & Customer Services
09 374 1186