|Job Title:||Minute Taking Role 20 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- ASAP start 6 months duration
- Temporary assignment
- Competitive $$ rate
Beyond Recruitment is looking for someone with high level meeting minute experience to attend Governance Board level meetings and take minutes on a part time basis for the next 6 months.
The 20 hours per week will be around scheduled board meetings and you will know in advance what the schedule is for the next 6 months. Some flexibility is required as some days are starting at 9am and some are finishing at 6pm.
- The role is largely minute taking but there could also be some summary writing.
- The role is split between attending the meetings themselves and writing up the minutes
- You will also be part of a wider and very friendly EA team.
- Minimum 2+ years experience required.
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand and you are available immediately, please contact Rachel Black on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and ref No: AK50668