|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Seeking career minded technician
- Supportive learning culture
Our client have a number of new projects and potentially more on the way. You could be working on anything from commercial to community, corporate to education, healthcare, interiors, residential or even recreation.
If you'd like to expand your portfolio and it is time for a move to a new and exciting environment, we'd love to hear from you.
The practice is located on the edge of the CBD, with easy access from motorways, great cafes and public transport.
To fit the criteria you will be an Architectural Technician (Revit) with the following:
- 2 years or more continuous architectural work experience in New Zealand
- NDAT qualification and/or Bachelors
- Excellent REVIT skills and previous exposure to commercial architecture
- Expansive and well developed skills with documentation, NZ Building Code, Standards, Building and Resource Management consents processes
As a career minded technician, you will find it easy to feel the opportunity this job presents.
Apply now or call Brenda James, Beyond Recruitment Architectural and Property Specialist on 0274501021, or email me direct at email@example.com
Salary: $40.00 per hour
Architectural Technician - Revit
Salary: $90 - 100k plus
Salary: $90 - $120k
Architects, Architectural Designers and Graduates
Salary: $80 - $150k
Salary: $110 - $120k