|Job Title:||Part Time Marketing Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- $50,000-$55,000 per annum (pro-rata) + benefits
- Manukau location
This well established global market leader needs a switched on and self-motivated administrator for a truly diverse, jammed pack role full of variety and challenge with the opportunity to grow/develop/extend your varied skill set.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director who has a firm but fair management style and sits with in their sales team which are proven high performers within a family friendly working culture.
We are open to industry background and candidates who are returning to the workforce for this role too.
Key duties are as follows:
- Liaison with overseas suppliers and marketing depts regarding promotions, point of sale, brochures, etc
- Coordination of print, promotional products and website activities
- Planning of marketing budget, monitoring of annual spend and reporting
- Maintenance of extensive product range pricelist and customer product update newsletters
- Compilation and distribution of sample swatches
- Organisation of product launches and annual promotions
- Updating Website and providing PA support to the Managing Director
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint (mail-merge experience is a MUST)
- Basic-Intermediate skills in Publisher, Photoshop and Indesign (preferred)
- Good understanding of Print and website applications
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills to extract and interpret sales statistics
- Be Teflon-coated under pressure and deadline orientated
This is just a taste of what the role will allow you to develop as you build and maintain both internal and external relationship with Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Customers directly and have the opportunity for some out of town travel too!
Please don't delay in sending your application to us as these roles don't come along very often!
APPLY now or call Chris Petzer for a confidential chat on 027 644 5182 to discuss.
Client Manager - Corporate Services
Beyond Business & Accounting Support - connecting talent with opportunities.
Administrative and Marketing Support
Temporary Administrators | Auckland
Credits Specialist - Temporary