|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Come work for an iconic NZ brand
- Take your career to the next level
An iconic Kiwi organisation currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join the Auckland team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will provide support to develop, implement and maintain strong systems of internal controls throughout the business, maintain financial integrity of results and provide value-add consolidated reports that are accurate and commercially astute to assist the business in decision making.
This role will work closely with the broader Finance team to ensure that key stakeholder business objectives are being met in a consistent and proactive manner.
Key requirements we are looking for include:
- Experience undertaking in-depth financial analysis and providing advice to management
- Experience in preparing operating and capital budgets and forecasts
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop trust and credibility with managers and staff
- Exceptional learning agility that will have you quickly understanding our financial policies, systems and necessary compliance
- Your demonstrated ability to endure the provision of accurate monthly reporting and forecasting for your business units.
To be considered for the role you will hold a CAANZ recognised Chartered Accountant qualification or comparable and have at least 3+ years' experience in a large complex corporate environment. The role will require the occasional travel to Wellington and to our Auckland sites where stakeholders are based. Experience with SAP is highly desirable.
In return we offer plenty of scope to grow your career. If you are keen to come and join a team that is responsible for consolidating & interpreting the financial information of an iconic New Zealand organisation and contribute to a vibrant and engaging culture then we look forward to hearing from you.
"Apply now" or e-mail your cv to Wayne.Smith@Beyond .co.nz
Client Manager - Accounting, Finance & Financial Services