|Job Title:||Payroll Team Leader|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Albany Location
- No more traffic hassles
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Team Leader to join a friendly and customer focused team based in Albany.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years plus payroll and leadership experience, who takes a pride in their work and has strong people skills.
Experience required for this role:-
- Extensive PayGlobal experience
- Full understanding of the Holidays Act, Privacy Act and Health & Safety Act
- Knowledge & experience with payroll and ACC matters
- A minimum of 5 years experience processing large payrolls in PayGlobal software
- Previous experience leading a small team of payroll officers
You will also have:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills
An immediate start is available however, we can wait for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 50742
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
Accounts Payable Team Leader
Salary: $60K to $65K
Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Temp Role