|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
This senior leadership opportunity will report into the Director of Sales & Business Development and will lead, support and drive their marketing and category management team towards success.
Working autonomously, but well supported this role will set the marketing and category strategy across their NZ and global markets and setup, lead, inspire and coach a team of approximately 10 people (category managers, insights analysts and marketing/brand professionals) toward a high level of success. A key focus of this team will be its central focus on brand positioning and developing key value propositions to take to market. These will be based on sound and savvy commercial market intelligence and insights to help take their business to the next level.
This role offers huge growth potential for someone that can 'think big', commit and be focused on helping this organisation to drive their long term market strategy and goals.
To be considered you will need:
- Solid experience in commercial B2B product marketing in local and ideally global markets is essential for this role;
- Experience in food, packaging, nutrition and/or dairy sectors is desirable, but not essential;
- Solid experience building strategic category development plans (based on targeted value propositions) that deliver commercial results;
- Ability to understand & utilise insights to support planning at a tactical & strategic level;
- Confidence, passion, & drive to improve, explore and move our business forward;
- Strong leadership skills and experience developing a team would be beneficial;
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
The benefits are huge and rewarding in this role and for your career. If your serious about building a long term career and you would enjoy working in a fabulous new modern building in a rural setting in Dunsandel just out of Christchurch, NZ and the opportunity to escape traffic and city pressures then I would love to hear from you. (A competitive remuneration package will be offered for the right person).
All interested applicants should apply here to be fully considered for this great opportunity. Please note we are looking to fill this+ role urgently so apply today! All well suited applicants will be contacted promptly.
For further enquiries please contact me at: Anna.email@example.com or 021 366-015
Job ref: AK50751
Sales & Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager - Client Partnerships
Location: City Fringe
Marketing & Communications Advisor
Location: East Tamaki
Senior Media Advisor
Territory Manager - West Auckland