|Job Title:||Intermediate PQS - $70K - $95K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* Develop your skills in PQS
* Move from contractor to PQS
This boutique yet fast growing PQS firm are looking for an outstanding junior or intermediate QS that can fit into their team of passionate professionals and work with clients offering cost solutions. This is a firm that recruits the best and most driven in the industry so we are looking for a candidate that closely matches the calibre of staff and work they produce.
Your role will be involve measuring, estimating and payment claim and variation claim evaluation, document management, meeting minutes and drawdown certifications.
As a successful applicant you:
* Possess at least 3 - 4 years of construction experience gained from either a main contractor or a consultancy
* You are heading towards the end of your Degree in Construction (QS/Economics) or are fully qualified.
* You want to develop your career in a consultancy rather than a contractor
* Possess top communication and interpersonal skills with an outgoing nature
This role is a fantastic opportunity offering a great chance to diversify and develop your QS skill set learning from knowledge leaders in what is an enjoyable place to work.
Salary $60K - $90K
For further information, please give Matt a call on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - PQS
Project Manager - Client Side Delivery
Senior Project Manager - Client Side
Lead Residential Quantity Surveyor