|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior ArchiCad Technician|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Will consider Revit based technician who is keen to work with ArchiCad
- Develop your design career in this autonomous role
Our client is winning Hotel and Apartment building projects and with a long term forward workload, need to add an ArchiCad Draughter to the team who is keen to also get out on site and maybe even involved in design.
You will be:
- ArchiCad savvy (or a Revit user wanting to learn ArchiCad)
- Have experience working on commercial projects
- Well developed technical skills
- Confidence completing sets of drawings for both BC and RC
- Excellent knowledge of NZ building codes and regulations
This is a career development opportunity where you will be supporting 3 senior architects.
Loyal clients, repeat business and the chance to work on a variety of projects are on offer here.
Being a small studio, you will step in and add value immediately and get exposure to all phases of commercial, residential and retail projects.
If you are seeking an opportunity that supports career development, gives you an opportunity to get out on site and away from the computer and one where you are part of a fun, collaborative and family like team, do give Brenda a call to confidentially register your interest.
Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction & Architecture - 0274501021 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the utmost of confidence.
Intermediate Revit Technician
Salary: $60 - $70k
Senior Revit Technician
Senior Interior Designer
Senior Architectural Graduate
Salary: $100 - $110k