|Job Title:||Property Mangement with a real twist!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Strength in securing rental properties
- Dedicated support team around you
You are experienced in Property Management, the Residential Tenancy Act and you can empathise with lower socio economic clients.
You have a strength in sourcing rental properties and you manage relationships really well.
You are looking for a property management role with a real twist where you can work to your strengths and make a big difference in Auckland City!
This is a new venture so you will have the confidence to pioneer.
There is only so much we can tell you about this opportunity in an advertisement. If we spark your interest, do call Brenda James, Property Specialist to find out how you can have a positive impact on the community.
You will be involved with:
- Housing searches and placement of tenants
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords and property investors/managers
- Office and field related tasks to manage and monitor tenancies
- Management of rent collection and complete property inspections
- Manage government / industry contract relationships, eg: HNZ/MSD
As you can see from our brief description, this role really is something very different to what you would usually see.
Don't miss out. Call Brenda James, Property specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com. Ref AK50768/ SK9993A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information