|Job Title:||Residential Senior Site Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
* Large residential builder
* Immediate Start
This is a busy building and development construction company that has a significant footing in the multi residential sector including townhouses and multi units structures which include steel framing and insitu concrete. They are working with developers delivering to Auckland's housing shortage at a high rate of knots. They are a part of wider group.
This particular protect requires an experienced site manager that can drive programme, address QA issues, and tidy up loose ends. The project has 6 months top go and beyond this they have secured more housing development projects.
* On site managing of the construction programme, project delivery
* Drive the QA process
* A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
* Problem solving and delivering workable solutions
* Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Key background for this role requires:
* 5 - 7 years experience in the residential construction/building industry in NZ with a trade background
* Be a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP)
* Solid leadership ability
* Strong programming ability, organisational and time management skills
* Health and Safety
A competitive salary package is on offer $100K - $120K + a vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org