|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Excellent remuneration
- HRBP generalist
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role plays a key part in the delivery of generalist HR activities and programmes across the wider NZ business.
Your role will be to implement key initiatives that will advance the internal operation of the business and make the boat go faster! Key to this is the provision of providing sound advice and solutions to HR issues to support the business and make it a great place to work!
The Key Areas of Responsibility:
HR Programme Delivery
- Drive the HR programmes in your portfolio to create an employee-empowered culture
- Advise and implement ER/IR processes
- Support business leaders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Develop and implement communication strategies
The role would suit a person with a legal background in ER and an HR background, or who has had solid exposure in the ER/IR space.
- Manage and deliver initiatives to support culture change
- Manage relationships with external partners and service providers
Based in Newmarket,, this opportunity provides a challenge for you to genuinely contribute to the success of the organisation. If you are inspired by HR and can deliver fresh thinking in a large organisation - and have a bent towards ER/IR then I want to hear from you!
Please call/text Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 Quote Ref#AK50781 or apply now
- Please note CV's in Word format are preferred