|Job Title:||Project Manager - Medium Sized Main Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* North Shore location
* Social with great team ethos
This is a medium sized construction company set up by two directors initially from larger main contractors. They have capitalised on a growing market, tripling their turnover in 3 years. They have key clients offering projects across commercial new builds, refurbishments, weather tightness, interiors and education type projects. They have decisive leadership in team, this is your chance to join this top performing brand adding your style to the team dynamic.
They currently have a need for a strong PM to manage two larger projects, $30M+
As a PM you will lead and manage multiple projects to ensure their smooth delivery, ensuring that the required project outcomes are achieved. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, site managers, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
* Carpentry trade qualified or tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering.
* 10+ years experience in managing a mix of medium to larger sized projects, over $20M.
* Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
* Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
* Solid programming skills
* Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
* Outstanding written and oral communication
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary of $140K - $150K plus vehicle + other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872, or please email your details to email@example.com