|Job Title:||Property Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Property administration experience required
- Well-known New Zealand organisation.
This is a temporary administration assignment to start ASAP, supporting a large Property team within this well know New Zealand organisation.
Beyond Recruitment is looking for someone with previous administration experience within the Building Industry, either commercial or residential property management would be ideal, in order to understand and manage the various monthly and annual budgeting, leasing, & financial reporting functions.
The successful person should ideally have the following skills;
- Experience of working in an administration support role within the Building Industry, either commercial or residential property management would be ideal,
- Strong Excel skills, so that you can create and maintain reporting spread sheets
- Admin experience to support the Manager and Team
- Be able to work closely with a small friendly team
- Be systems savvy - there are 3 to learn in this role
- Excellent communication skills and be proactively forthcoming with updates and reports
In return we offer a long term assignment within a well-known New Zealand company and a lovely team to work with! Oh and don't forget $25ph + 8% Holiday pay!
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand and you are available immediately, please contact Rachel Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.