|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Great Team Environment
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to schedule and oversee installations of interior office equipment. You will be working for a well-known, reputable organisation who deliver top quality products to their clients. No 2 days will be the same.
I am looking for someone who has a good understanding of the interiors market, project coordination/administration and can hit the ground running.
Working with the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Managing contractors
- Project cost/performance statistics
- Maintaining project files
- Produce accurate forecasting and invoicing
- Completing Non Conformance Reporting
- Raising Purchase orders
- Arranging transport, and carrying out inspections
You must also have:-
- Strong Excel skills, and be able to create and maintain spread sheets
- Be an analytical thinker
- Be a self-starter
- Be systems savvy
- Have a strong administration background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Site Safe and First Aid certification would be advantageous.
This is your chance to enjoy working with a great team of people, who love to have fun and deliver results.
Don't delay Apply NOW!!! I want to hear from you.,
If you have the experience listed above, are a NZ Citizen, Resident or have a valid Work Visa, please submit an application so we can commence discussing our role with you today.