|Job Title:||Senior Accountant (BAS) $75K - $90K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
* Grow your problem solving skills in tax
* Smaller team with intimate working culture
This is a thriving CA firm based in the central city with an impressive reputation for staff retention. An excellent location being handy to all the action, not too big not too small. This firm offers excellent career potential for the right applicant. They are relatively flat structured and employ mainly experienced accountants.
This is a role to replace a senior, much of the work is higher end and is passed on from Directors so this does require a competent and capable professional that can deal with the more technical aspects of the job well.
The client base consists of HNI with investment portfolios, trading businesses and trans tasman clients.
The role will work across their client base with a notable emphasis on working with high net worth individuals and investment portfolios including FIFS work. Other areas of focus include budgeting, cashflows, assisting with business valuations, Xero work for clients. Additionally you will be expected to be a sounding board for financial reporting issues for clients/other staff and offer good knowledge in tax planning. Client contact and advisory to clients is central to the role.
Systems used are BankLink, Xero and MYOB.
Key background for this role requires:
* 4 - 6 years of BAS experience and exposure to the FIFS/FDR regime would be ideal but not essential
* An interest in developing your skills with problem solving in tax related issues
* Experienced in budgeting and cashflow reporting
* NZ CA qualified
* Very strong communication with ease of developing and maintaining sold client relationships
* Desire to progress your career with a top attitude towards new learning and skill development
* A team player.
* Training and mentoring ability
This represents a brilliant role to get stuck into with plenty of opportunity to grow within this firm.
For further information, please get in contact with Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to email@example.com