|Job Title:||Site Manager - Medium Sized Main Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* $3M - $12M build category
* Down to earth working culture
This medium sized construction company set up by two directors initially from larger main contractors has grown remarkably through a commitment to follow through and ensuring client serving expectations are well met. They have key clients in the industrial space offering some projects with a difference, as well as other commercial new build projects such as hospitality, retail, warehousing and institutional. Staff welfare is a high priority and career growth is well managed through regular performance reviews and hands on involvement by the directors.
Due to the level of expansion within this company, they are on the look out for a site manager that is looking for an opportunity to join a progressive main contractor with a long term focus.
Your role will involve:
* Managing sizable teams of direct labour, sub-contractors and independent contractors
* Assisting the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the smooth running of a project
* A general mix of fit out, refurbishment, structural, high rise, industrial and complex buildings
* Being responsible for all health and safety
* A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
As an applicant you will be trade qualified, with at least 6 - 8 years experience on commercial construction projects of $3M-$12M in value. You are even keeled in nature, you know when to pull back and when to push. You can work to tight timeframes and have a good understanding of programming.
This a first class opportunity to join a top employer and be rewarded appropriately for your skills with a market leading salary + a vehicle + a laptop and phone. .
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org