|Job Title:||Credit Control|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Market-leading company
- Career progression opportunities
I am on the look-out for an experienced Commercial Credit Controller to join a fun and hard-working team in a well-established South Auckland based company.
You will be working within a team to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Running receivables reports, and
- Following up on current and overdue accounts, via email, letters and phone calls. You will
- Print and issue invoices and credit notes
- Identify and resolving any invoice queries or issues
- Assist in the upload of banking reports and allocation of direct credits
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Continuously working to improve procedures and quality of service
- Working to strict yet achievable targets
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Building strong relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
If you can answer yes to the questions below and you are looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you;
- Do you have experience developing strong relationships within internal and external clients and stakeholders?
- Do you enjoy following up on outstanding debt in the commercial sector?
- Do you have the resilience to deal with difficult customers?
- Are you process driven, and able to follow procedures?
- Do you enjoy meeting targets and KPI'S?
- Are you system's savvy?
- Do you have clear and professional communication skills?
This is a great opportunity which will allow you to grow your skills, whilst offering career development, in a fantastic team environment.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
Our Reference: 50795