|Job Title:||Events / Operations Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
* Varied role & responsibilities
* Competitive hourly rate & pleasant surroundings
A great opportunity to work in a worthwhile, interesting and rewarding organisation and sector.
This role will see you manage team leaders across their events and visitor services teams and also see you to act as an Ambassador for VIP guests and across key events. It will also see you using your innovative ideas for improvement and your great demeanour and attitude will inspire others to do well and visitors to seek you out.
This is a great 3 month contract opportunity that also has the opportunity to go permanent so don't delay as you wont want to miss out on working in such a great and inspiring place.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience across events and/or the tourism sector ideally;
- Ideally have had experience across rostering & booking systems (but not essential as the TL is responsible);
- Proven staff management & leadership experience;
- Strong eye for process improvement and improving quality
- Experiencing managing a P&L - budgeting, forecasting & reporting;
- Have exceptional communication, relationship management and influencing skills;
- Availability to start soon (ideally next two weeks)
Don't miss out on this one - apply now (attach your CV in word format) if you meet the criteria above!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager - Marketing - 021 366-015
** Please note you must have current NZ working rights to apply for this role.
Job Ref: AK50997