|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Rebecca Berney|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
• Energy sector
• Building and developing relationships
This role provides the chance to contribute to large scale improvements which will benefit all of New Zealand.
You will be building and developing relationships with key clients and stakeholders and enabling results focussed outcomes. As well as relationship management you will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance to businesses and other account managers.
Skills and experience:
• Experience in the energy or industrial sector, ideally with process engineering
• Strong customer focus
• Results and action oriented, driven by results, the ability to maintain a record of exceeding delivery goals
• Proven ability to develop and maintain partnerships
• Collaborative team player
• The ability to skilfully negotiate tough situations with internal and external groups
• Experience managing and coordinating projects or initiatives involving multiple parties
You will have the ability to engage at senior level within organisations and to work with complex businesses. With proven account management and commercial skills, you will possess strong commercial acumen and an understanding of business issues. You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build effective and long lasting relationships with stakeholders.
You will have the ability to work with a strategic overview to manage projects and write business cases. You will be proactive and resourceful and thrive on gaining results.
Working as part a highly engaged team with a dynamic leader you will have fantastic development opportunities and the chance to progress your career.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW or for further information call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 quoting reference 94654.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz